You will be considered a Re-applicant for the SPI examination:
•If you were previously approved to sit for any of the following Sonographer-level specialty examinations:
1. Abdomen (AB)
2. Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB/GYN)
3. Breast (BR)
4. Fetal Echocardiography (FE)
5. Pediatric Sonography (PS)
6. Adult Echocardiography (AE)
7. Pediatric Echocardiography (PE)
8. Vascular Technology (VT)
• If you were previously approved to sit for the SPI examination.
Applying as a Re-applicant:
To sit for the SPI examination as a Re-applicant, submit the application and payment. Your application will automatically be approved and you will be able to schedule within a day.
You must wait 60 days before you can retake the SPI examination if you do not pass it however, you are welcome to reapply after 3 days.