CME documentation (certificates) must include the following information.
• Your full name (handwritten entries are acceptable)
• Your ID number (handwritten entries are acceptable)
• Pre-printed date(s) of courses or activities (handwritten entries will be denied)
• Pre-printed names of ARDMS-approved provider organization(s) (e.g., General Hospital and
Medical Center) and ARDMS-approved sponsoring organization(s) (e.g., AMA cat.1, ASRT cat. A
and A+, ASUM, CMECmte–CMA, CSDMS, CSVS, SDMS, SVU; list is subject to change; view CME
(handwritten entries will be denied).
• Pre-printed title of courses or activities (handwritten entries will be denied)
• Number of credit hours awarded (handwritten entries are acceptable)Reminder:
Please send copies — do not send the original certificates, and keep copies of all CME
documentation for your personal file.
2. Pay the $150 USD CME audit reinstatement fee by enclosing your check or money order made
payable to ARDMS or log in to your MY ARDMS account and pay with a credit card.
3. Mail your complete CME audit documentation and payment in the same envelope to:
ATTN: CME Audit Reinstatement
1401 Rockville Pike, Suite 600
Rockville, MD 20852-1402 USA.
Affix the proper postage so your documentation and payment are received by the August 1, 2019 deadline. If you send your documentation using certified mail, you will receive a delivery receipt.